North Carolina Aerospace Supplier’s Conference and trade show was held on August 15th, 2013. The goal was simple – promote and grow our aerospace industry by bringing together North Carolina buyers and suppliers. More than 250 people attended from some of the state’s and industry’s leading companies. It was a success!
The event provided attendees an opportunity to hear from both governmental and industry leaders:
The key note speaker was North Carolina Senator Richard Burr.
Significant aerospace industry presentations were also made by:
- Richard O’Donnell of United Technologies Corporation (UTC) Aerospace Systems
- Kyle Snyder of NextGen Air Transportation (NGAT) Center in Planning
A discussion panel of representatives of the Commercial Spaceflight Industry included:
- Jeff Krukin, Exodus Consulting Group
- Charlie Hodges, Sierra Nevada Corporation
- Bill Greuling, NC Military Business Center
The event was sponsored by the Lord Corporation.
Kent M0ld & Mfg’s Rob Palmieri represented our company at the event. He enjoyed learning more about the industry, the panels and visiting with other aerospace industry vendors.
Thank you NC Aerospace Alliance!