We’re hiring well-qualified mold technicians! If you are enthusiastic, passionate, responsible and driven; we’ve got the benefits, training and development that can turn your job into a satisfying career.
You’ll find Kent Mold is a great place to work. Wages are based on experience and qualifications within a competitive wage range. We also offer a comprehensive benefit package including health, dental, vision, life, vacation and paid holidays.
Here’s a job description. If you’re well-qualified and interested in exploring a career with Kent Mold, please apply.
Job Responsibilities: The mold technician position is responsible for the maintenance and changeover of high quality, highly complex thermoplastic injection molds. The ideal candidate will have had multiple years of experience in the injection molding industry dealing with complex molds on a daily basis. The mold technician position will also have the opportunity to be involved with the manufacturing of new molds and repairs of molds within the tooling group.
- High School Diploma, GED or Equivalent
- Previous Experience Cleaning Injection Molds
- Ability to read mold design prints
- Good mechanical acumen
- Experienced machinist using manually operated equipment such as mills, grinders, and lathes
- Must own common tools of the trade.
- A minimum of 2-3 years working as a junior mold maker
- Previous exposure to running CNC mills.
- CNC programming knowledge
- Thorough understanding of speed and feed rates of equipment
- Experience with EDM machines
- Previous experience with hot runner molds
- Previous experience with multi-material (two shot) molds
Interested in a Career at Kent Mold?
Contact us at 330.673.3469 with any questions.